Monday 20 May 2013

In love with MDS

I downloaded MDS when it was first released in Australia & I have most of the digital CDs. I have also loaded the CDs into MDS & that's as far as I got. I had some spare time recently & thought I might just have a play... 

I thought it would be a good idea to work with some templates to get the hang of the program. I ended up creating a 32 page photo book of our trip to Europe (yes this has officially been on my list of things to since November 2011). It was so easy to use, just drag & drop. 

Here are a few pages. The second last picture gives an idea of the template & just how easy it can be. The last page was a one off, it literally took less than 5 minutes. 












1 comment:

  1. This looks great Amanda, when printed you can add your own journaling if you haven't already and add own embellishments if you want to, thanks so much for sharing
    Genevra

    ReplyDelete